Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring is coming!


After all the rain over the weekend, it is so nice to see the sun again. Spring is in the air and the signs are all over my yard...bulbs are popping up everywhere! Most exciting for me is the garlic growing in the garden. This is my first year growing garlic. My mother-in-law gave my some bulbs in the fall and I was thrilled (that's where I am in life now, garlic bulbs make me happy)!

Matt & I continue to work on the contracts for the market. We will be meeting with both the Board of Health and the Recreation Department in the next month. We are hoping to have contracts available in April.

We are still looking for vendors and musicians. Anyone who is interested who has not contacted us yet, please either email us at farmersmarketpembroke@gmail.com or call Matt @ 781-953-6177 or Christine @ 617-293-2480.

Finally, today is the Plymouth Winter Farmers' Market at Plimoth Plantation from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM. I've heard great things about this market and plan on going. Stop in and buy local! For more information visit www.plimoth.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment